Friday, January 31, 2014

Blessings and Salutations!

Greetings!

You may call me the Novice Reclaimer. Just recently, I competed in a Privateer Press "Journeyman League" and was introduced to the Warmachine/Hordes miniature wargaming system. I am setting up this blog both to chronicle my own experiences of this fantastic hobby and to motivate myself to keep at it, even when my forces suffer defeat after defeat...

Being a fairly religious person in real life, I decided to dedicate myself to Warmachine's faction of holy zealots, the Protectorate of Menoth. In particular, I find the character of the High Reclaimer absolutely enthralling, despite the fact that those more knowledgeable about the game's meta tell me that he's not among the "win-iest" of Menoth's warcasters. Nevertheless, I propose to carry on with this brooding warcaster at the fore and pledge myself to his order of soul wardens. My armies may fall, but at least their souls will be safely carried into the bosom of the Creator.

Thanks for joining me in this adventure in wargaming and may the fires of holiness cleanse you of every tactical impurity!

No comments:

Post a Comment